allbet欧博真人客户端（www.aLLbet8.vip}是欧博集团的官方网站。欧博官网开放Allbet注册、Allbe代理、Allbet电脑客户端、Allbet手机版下载等业务。,The suspension of permit fee collection for the importation of these commodities can help reduce logistics costs in an effort to stabilise feed prices in the country, says the Agriculture and Food Industries Ministry. – The Malaysian Insight file pic, June 21, 2022.
THE Agriculture and Food Industries Ministry (Mafi) has announced the suspension of permit fee collection for four livestock feed commodities, corn, soy, wheat and other animal and plant-based feed effective today, to facilitate the importation of these commodities.
The import fee previously charged for corn, wheat and soy is RM15 per permit application, while for other animal and plant-based feed permits it is RM20 per application.
Mafi, in a statement today, said the high cost of raw materials for feed in the livestock industry has been identified as one of the contributing factors to the increase in food prices, such as chicken in the local market.
“Most of the raw materials for animal feed are imported from abroad. The suspension of permit fee collection for the importation of these commodities can help reduce logistics costs in an effort to stabilise feed prices in the country,” it said.
Mafi said the Malaysian Quarantine and Inspection Services Department (Maqis) would also implement a rapid entry process for these commodities at the country’s entry points to streamline the import processes and reduce logistics costs. – Bernama, June 21, 2022.
allbet欧博真人客户端（www.aLLbet8.vip）_Mafi suspends permit fees for livestock feed
作者:admin 分类:体育 日期:2022-06-24 浏览:3 评论:0
- 皇冠足球app（www.hg108.vip）_Umno, BN fully back Ismail Sabri as PM, says Tok Mat
- U8hash官网（www.eth108.vip）_Ministry sec-gen clarifies Malacca director\u2019s statement on egg prices
- 足球预测（www.99cx.vip）_Govt took interests of all parties into account before setting new chicken ceiling price, says Nanta
- 皇冠APP下载（www.hg108.vip）_Court allows PM, govt to strike out suit on Pulau Batu Puteh
- 皇冠管理端登3手机（www.99cx.vip）_Police to quiz 10 Pakatan leaders over price hike protest
- 欧博代理开户（www.aLLbet8.vip）_First same-sex couples get married in Switzerland
- Usdt第三方支付（www.trc20.vip）_2,773 new Covid cases, 6 deaths
- 新2足球网址（www.99cx.vip）_Ministry says supply of subsidised cooking oil to stabilise soon
- 新2注册（www.hg108.vip）_On the US border, migrants\u2019 desperation outweighs fear
- 澳5彩票开户（www.a55555.net）_Ryanair, EasyJet strikes result in cancelled flights in Spain